ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Des photos de vos home-studios et les discussions qui vont avec

• 70 897 réponses
  • 1 943 participants
  • 10 117 324 vues
  • 2 129 followers
Sujet de la discussion Des photos de vos home-studios et les discussions qui vont avec

Aaaaah merci mon gars !!! :D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::D::aime::8)

Afficher le sujet de la discussion
I also need to mention for anyone who noticed, the left speaker is farther away to the center speaker than the right.

I had to rewire some cables behind the desk and had to move it outof the way. When I took these pics I had forgotten to move it back all the way!

:(((

Neil Parfitt
Hey Neil,

That's kind of you to take the time to post here :) !
Do you record any analog tracks in your work? If it's the case, do you record in the same room?

Keep the good job!

VIM qui n'a jamais eu son tee-shirt...

Je ferme la porte et les bruits de l'ordi disparaissent :aime:

Hors sujet :

Citation : C'est un truc que les ti newb' de 19 ans oublient vite...

Tu as un probléme avec les affiens de 19 Ans ? :furieux: :furieux: :fache2: :furieux: :furieux: :fache: :fache: :diable: :diable: :furieux: :furieux: :fache2:

Beautiful studio Neil, many thanks for your contribution on that forum :boire:
Thanks Squatteur d'AF!

I do record analog tracks in the same room occasionaly - usually percussion or an acoustic guitar - but anything needing serious detail I will do somewhere else.

Cheers,

Neil Parfitt
Hi Neil !
Welcome to AudioFanzine ! :coucou:
Your studio gear is really cool !
I wish I had the same stuff as yours...
Your link to your site doesn't work : 404 :(
Cheers :boire: ;)
Hi Harry,

Try this link:

http://www.neilaudio.com

Thanks regarding my studio. It has taken a long time to build up and I never would have imagined having all this stuff even 3 years ago.

My first studio was a Korg O1W/fd and a PC running Cakewalk Pro Audio 3 in 1995!

Do you guys mind me speaking english on this forum?

Cheers,

Neil
Hehe I understand...
I bought a Behringer C1 and a Mindprint Envoice 3 years ago and it was already a lot for me... I didn't imagine that I would have spend $3000 in a AKG 414 and an UA6176 few years later :mrg: !

Ok Neil... and now to be really honest, do you earn enough money with your production to live with? Actualy that's already hard with bands so I can't hardly imagine with animes soundtracks or stuff like that...

VIM qui n'a jamais eu son tee-shirt...

The answer is yes - but it is 'up and down' just like anything else! Sometimes I'll be stupidly busy, and sometimes I'll have no work. The idea is to keep busy doing anything related to music. Be it Writing, Editing, Teaching, Building Music Computers etc etc.. there's always a way to find or even generate work during a dry spell!

-Neil