Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Universal Audio Apollo Quad
Photos
1/737
Universal Audio Apollo Quad

Interface audio Thunderbolt de la marque Universal Audio appartenant à la série Apollo

Prix public : 2 900 € TTC
8/10

Sujet Transfert de licence UAD2 duo + bundle HELP!

• 25 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 6 219 vues
  • 5 followers
Sujet de la discussion Transfert de licence UAD2 duo + bundle HELP!
Voilà, je compte acheter rapidement une Apollo.

J'ai donc vendu mon UAD2 duo mais le transfert de licence n'est pas encore fait.

En fait j'ai le bundle analog classic à transférer mais pas les plugins achetés ultérieurement (cambridge Eq et precision limiter).

Dans la page de transfert de licence, il est demandé si on veut transférer tous les plugins ou aucun.

Il n'y a pas de choix possible, visiblement...

D'après la FAQ (mais je ne suis pas fortiche en anglais donc j'ai pu mal comprendre) je devrais acheter l'apollo, transférer les 2 plugs que je veux garder vers ce hardware et puis seulement pouvoir transférer l'UAD2 duo et le bundle qui l'accompagne?

Help please parce que le vendeur aimerait pouvoir disposer de la carte qu'il m'a déjà payée.

J'ai envoyé un mail au support d'UA pour demander la bonne marche à suivre, étape par étape. J'en saurai plus début de semaine. Mais je me disais que peut-être que quelqu'un pourrait m'éclairer avant ça...

Merci à tous!

Citation :
Dans la page de transfert de licence, il est demandé si on veut transférer tous les plugins ou aucun.

Voici une capture d'écran :
image.php

Je confirme, pour le transfert des plugins, c'est tout ou rien!
Mais il doit bien y avoir une astuce pour garder les deux plugins excédentaires non?
J'ai envoyé un mail à UA.
En achetant l'apollo, je peux pas faire glisser mes plugins de l'UAD2 dont je n'ai pas encore cédé la licence vers cette nouvelle acquisition. Comme une gestion de plugins entre hardware. JE sais pas si c'est possible...
Le prob pour UA c'est qu'ils ne savent pas que je compte acheter un autre hardware.
Donc je comprends qu'à ce stade c'est tout ou rien vu qu'on ne peut vendre des plugins seuls.
Mais avec un second hardware enregistré???

HELP HELP HELP ;-)

NON CE N'EST PAS POSSIBLE!!!!
J'avais deja demandé a UA...
Merde alors! Désolé mais hargh... Je peux pas me séparer de mon cambridge! Et le deal est bouclé...
Mais enfin, si on n'a plusieurs hardware simultanément, on doit pouvoir rattacher les plugs de l'un à l'autre et vendre un hardware indépendamment de tout le reste! Ha je vais insister auprès d'UA. Merci à toi! Je posterai ici le résultat de mes échanges avec eux.

Tiens nous au courant...
Quand l'UAD2 est sortie, j'ai voulu vendre mon UAD1 mais garder que qq plugs, et pas moyen...
Du coup pas d'UAD2 et j'ai garder mon UAD1 et tous les plugs dans mon vieux pc, il ne me reste plus que l'apollo!
Oui mais dans mon cas je voudrais acheter l'apollo vite fait et demander à UA (ou le faire moi-même si possible) de transférer les deux plugs excédentaires sur l'onglet apollo. Dans la partie myuaudio j'espère en réalité que l'apollo viendrait s'ajouter à ça :

image.php

Et que je pourrais donc avoir des packs de plugins spécifiques pour chaque hardware. Dans ce cas de figure, j'espère pouvoir scinder les deux produits et garder mes plugs. Y en a pour près de 300$ !!!

ok voila ce que je conseille:
je trouve que UAd sont tres bons et comprehensives si tu expliques bien les choses.
Si je comprends pas il y a 2 questions:
1. Est ce que tu vas garder les plugs Classic Analog bundle si tu coches NO TRANSFER OF PLUGINS. Ou est ce que le Analog Bundle sera transferré automatiquement avec la carte, meme si tu garde les autres plug ins.
2. Est ce que tu pourras garder ton compte UAd ouverte avec tes plugs achetés une fois que tu as transferé ta derniere carte UAD 2 duo vers l'acheteur. - en attendant d'acheter et installé un apollo dans le meme "MyUADsystem"

donc si tu l'as pas deja fait voila un email (je t'ai deje redigé en anglais - c'est ma langue maternelle)

envoyer cet email a UAD.
Hello UAD,
1. Transfer of plugs "all " or "Nothing"
When I check the "NO TRANSFER OF PLUGINS" box does this mean that the Classic Analog bundle will remain in my account with my purchased plug ins, or will it the classic analog bundle be transferred as part of the UAD 2 duo card automatically>

2. System kept open without HArdware:
recently sold mu UAD2 suo card to XXXXXXXX, without additional plugins. (only the basic plug ins). I intend to purchase an Apollo immediately,and I was hoping to use my 2 purchased plugins on my system (cambridge xxxxxxx) - The problem is this: when I transfer my UAD2 Duo card to the seller, I will have no hardware in my account and 2 "orphaned" plug ins, until I purchase and install the Apollo.
Is this possible ? Can I keep my account with no UAD hardware but with these orphaned plugins until that time.

Please advise.
best regards:

mettre ton nom et email qui figure dans ton comnpte. UAD 2 duo.

appel moi 0614031013 si tu as un soucis
dom hutton
www.domhutton.com

The rest you already know..

The Candlestick brought the fatal blow.

Dompom merci beaucoup pour ton aide. En fait j'avais déjà rédigé et envoyé un mail au support d'UA. Le voici :

Citation :
Hello

I want to sell my UAD2 duo card and replace it by the apollo. I plan to sell the "analog classic bundle" with the UAD2 duo card. But... I bought two more plugins that I would like to use with the apollo (cambridge eq and precision limit). How can I do?

The buyer informs me that he needs authorization codes plugins to create an account on your site ... I don't remember to make like this when I bought my UAD2 duo to a french user... Is that true? I read the FAQ but I'm afraid to mishandling...

English is not my native language. I use google translate for you write. French is my native language.

Could you help me by describing the steps to follow?

Thank you for your help!

VOilà ce qu'ils m'ont répondu :

Citation :
Hello Fabrice,

When a UAD card is sold the current owner will need to fill out a 'Transfer' form. To fill out the transfer form the current owner must first login to their My Uaudio account and then click on the My Systems & Authorizations page link. This connects to the My Systems & Authorizations page which displays all the cards and plugins registered in the account. Next click the Transfer Cards button on the My Systems & Authorizations page. The Transfer UAD Hardware FAQ page will then be displayed. It is advised that users review this information to avoid any confusion regarding UAD Hardware and Plugin transfers. When review of the FAQ material is complete click on the Next button at the bottom of the page and fill out all the information in the transfer form...

Note: The new owner has to have a My Uaudio account. If the new owner does not have a My Uaudio account they will need to create one and then provide the current owner with the email address for this account ( the My Uaudio account email is required to complete the transfer form).

The current owner will select the hardware ID of the card that they want to transfer and the email address of the new owner's My Uaudio account *( this is where we will transfer your ownership registration).

The current owner will be asked to choose if they want to transfer the plugins registered in the account group/system. Users cannot select individual plugins to transfer... if the current owner selects Transfer Plug-ins: YES then ALL of the registered plugins in the account group/system will be transferred to the new owner's My Uaudio account. If the current owner selects Transfer Plug-ins: NO then only the UAD card will be transferred. None of the registered plugins in the account group/system will be transferred and they will remain the original owner's account.

Note: In your case you will fill out the transfer form and indicate TRANSFER PLUG-INS: NO

This way you keep your extra plugins and these plugins will run on the Apollo when you register it.

Once you fill out the transfer form and submit it your hardware (and plugins if you elect to transfer your plugins ) will transfer to the new account within 2-3 working days.

The person who wants to purchase your UAD cards will need to create a MY UAUDIO account. You do not need to own a UAD product to create the MY UAUDIO account and you do not need 'authorization codes' to create a MY UAUDIO account.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If you do you can simply reply to this email or submit a new support request.
Good luck with all your projects.

Regards,

Dan Becker

Et enfin j'ai répondu ceci pour éclaircir tous doutes :

Citation :
Der Mr. Becker,
Thank you very much for your quick answer.
My UAD2 duo has already been paid by the buyer and sent to him but the form is not yet completed. That's why I need a fast response.
I would like to get a last information :

You wrote :

Note: In your case you will fill out the transfer form and indicate TRANSFER PLUG-INS: NO

This way you keep your extra plugins and these plugins will run on the Apollo when you register it.

This means that the analog classic plugins bundle will be transfered automatically?

I'm afraid to indicate "no" in response to the question of the plugins transfer and to sell a card without any plugins!

As I can't sell plugins without the hardware, I'm afraid to not be able to transfer the bundle after the form will be completed...

Could you assure that by clicking "no" the bundle will be transfered???

Thank you very much!