Articles
Tutoriels

Sujet Café de l'ovalie

• 3 548 réponses
  • 112 participants
  • 68 957 vues
  • 78 followers
Sujet de la discussion Café de l'ovalie
Alors, est-ce que vous allez suivre la coupe du Monde de Rugeuby ?

Lebenn

Afficher le sujet de la discussion
J'ai reçu ça par mail, ça charrie bien comme il faut, un peu long, marrant pour ceux qui aime l'ambiance moqueuse des pub.

Citation : from the Leicester Tigers website forum and the person under the name of 'Ze Stade Fan' is a regular and popular contributor.

Post subject: mud wrestling in pink gear - a tale of winter rugby

Sublime tigers. As you may know, the French like to do about everything in merry weather: they play, work, shop, demonstrate or chop kings’ heads under the sun. France being a fairly rainy country after all, the national passion for strikes can partly be explained by that. In the domain of rugby, the sun is said to enable the “running game” where the wingers run the ball while the forwards bite their opponents’ ears off, away from the ref’s attentions.

The winter season empties the stadiums by a half and when the French see on TV some Scottish supporters singing during the Old Firm with nothing to warm up their tummies but a dozen pints of beer, they nod in disbelief and shut the door of the pub to keep the cigarette smoke in. Winter rugby is indeed the thing for aficionados.

The scene features the Western curve of Stade Jean-Bouin, at night, under lashes of cold rain. A group of rain soaked supporters cling desperately to the fiction of their passion for wet rugby. The noise of the raindrops on the idle drums sounds like a low, grumpy growl. On the pitch, two teams of fifteen players, equally covered in mud, try to make the display as uninteresting as a late game in the Welsh football championship, after the championship is won.

Ze Stade Fan: “Atchoo!”

Ze Pink Fan: “Bless ya!”

West Curve Fan: “I’m cold.”

Minifan: “I’m bored!”

Ze Stade Fan: “I’m sick!”

Ze Pink Fan: “Good pass!”

West Curve Fan: “Knock-on. Again.”

Ze Stade Fan: “Holy cow! Five scrums in three minutes!”

Ze Pink Fan: “Three minutes? Looks like a whole night!”

West Curve Fan: “Sweet Mary, the mud is so slippery, their studs don’t even dig in.”

Ze Stade Fan: “I’m sick, I’m wet, I’m bored and the front rows are grazing the turf again.”

Ze Pink Fan: “You mean the mud. How ‘bout singing? Like, to warm up a bit?”

West Curve Fan: “have you got a tune for -What’s for lunch?”

Minifan: “Look, handbags! A fistfight!”

Ze Stade Fan: “Where? That? Naye, they’re just slapping each other’s back to wring out the water!”

West Curve Fan: “What’s the ref calling? Seen that move before?”

Ze Pink Fan: “Nope.”

Ze Stade Fan: “I think they call that “beating the cold out of one’s chest”. It means “find yerself another ref, I’m dying of pneumonia.”

Franck “daddy-bear” L., chief of the curve: “Boys, are you falling asleep or what? Sing, for Pete’s sake, or we’re all gonna snooze to death!”

Ze Stade Fan “AtchooooOOOO”

West Curve Fan : “Cough! Cough!”

Minifan: “Sigh…”

Ze Pink Fan: “Snoooorrrre…”

Franck “daddy-bear” L.: “In other words: either you sing now or I’ll kick you so hard you’ll land right into the prawn sandwiches!”

Ze Stade Fan: “Ooooool’man riveeeeer, dat oooooool’ man river…”

West Curve Fan: “But I can’t heeeeelp, falling in loooooove with you…!”

Ze Pink Fan: “When you ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, that’s amooore!”

Minifan: “Saint Quentin, you’ve been livin’ hell for me…”

Franck Daddy-Bear L.: “Shut up! Can’t you sing the same tune on the same tempo, in the same key?”

Ze Stade Fan: “Right. Here we go. There’s only one...”

Minifan: “There’s only one…”

West Curve Fan: "There’s only one…”

Ze Pink fan: “There’s only one who, where? They’re all dropping the ball as if it was red hot steel.”

Minifan: “Look, handbangs! That’s for real, this time!”

Ze Stade Fan: “Horrible, we’re all disgusted by that. Good uppercut.”

Ze Pink Fan: “Absolutely. Game in disrepute and so on. Nice jab. Goan Rémy, whack your man!”

Western Curve Fan: “Sad to see a second row punching a scrum half. Goan Terry, keep biting that big sloth.”

Minifan : “I thought he was trying to get rid of the ball.”

Ze Stade Fan: “It’s Terry Bourahoua, the scrum-half. Rugby footballs don’t bite. And they’re taller. Horrible display, I am shocked, what? This is it, goan ! Left, left, uppercut, and a quick jab, goan Mathieu! Hm. Looks like a red card. Our ref is overreacting. Will only fan the fire.”

Ze Pink Fan: “We can’t sing, can we? That would be a disgrace to encourage a brawl.”

West Curve Fan: “Cynical. A shame for the sport.”

Ze Stade Fan: “Absolutely. To the tune of My Darling Clementine. With the drum on the offbeat. Let’s go.”

All together: “Who’s your father, who’s your father, who’s your father referee?”

Ze Pink Fan: “Terrible song. Shame on me.»

Western Curve : « On me too. You don’t have one, you ain’t got none.”

All together: “You’re a censored refereeeeeee!”

Moué c marrant mais les anglais sont d'une mauvaise foi incroyable !
c'est quand même pas les derniers à filer des marrons !!

Piston > très sympa.

Lebenn > +1, mais où serait le charme, sinon ?
Voilà, la liste est tombée pour le Tournoi... ça tient la route ! bel équilibre de jeunes et d'anciens, Lièvrement fait jouer les types en forme du moment; retour de Fritz ( :aime: ), Servat, Vermeulen, Jacquet.
Absence de Thion et Chabal, logique à mon avis !
Bah Thion oui c'est clair

Chabal c'était prévisible

Franchement moi elle me plait beaucoup cette équipe on va pas commencer à râler on voulait du changement il y en a c'est cohérent

j'ai écouté la conférence de presse à midi les sélectionneurs veulent que les joueurs aient beaucoup de liberté sur le terrain, qu'ils aillent provoquer les défenses

c'est très ambitieux dans le rugby actuel, si la mayonnaise prend, on va se régaler !!

trinh duc est terrible et nos ailiers Clerc Rougerie Malzieu :aime: :aime: :aime:

Je sens qu'il va y avoir un super tournoi, ça me semble plus ouvert que jamais cette année !!!! :P:
Yep vivement que ça attaque en attendant samedi je vais voir Bourgoin Paris :volatil:

quand même on a beau dire la coupe du monde toussa... mais un bon tournoi ça fait toujours plaisir !!

Qu'est ce qui s'est passé pour thion? J'ai loupé un Mid-ol?
Vaut mieux entendre ça que d'être sourd...
Je l'ai jamais trouvé terrible Thion, malgré ses gros moyens...
Tout à fait d'acc avec rasko

Thion le joueur le plus surcôté de l'ère laporte

Thion il est beau en photo mais quand il faut y mettre la courge... pourtant il est gaillard