• 74 participants
  • 75 806 vues
  • 80 followers
1 MC-707
128 steps, 64 voices :bravo:
Afficher le premier post

PK crew( à l'abandon) / Mixcloud / 3'ks

En vrai t'es Eddie Barclay avoue :oops2:

Autant dire que cette histoire de chargement de clip avec (ou sans) les sons associés devient carrément cruciale :-D
Citation de BLLFO :
Les temps de chargement entre projet, c’est 20,30 secondes, c’est énorme...
:8O: ils vont corriger ça c’est pas possible autrement
Peut être que c’est plutôt 10 15 secondes, mais ça m’a semblé une éternité

Avec le gag de la progression qui reste coincé à 87 %....

Citation :
So after spending a few hours with an MC707, here are some initial thoughts:

Pros:
Being able to load clips from other projects. You can load a looper clip to a looper track, a tone clip to a tone track, or a drum clip to a drum track. So this opens things up quite a bit. Your looper limit is 60 seconds per project, but you can add looper clips until you hit that limit, and then you can delete some on the fly that you aren’t using anymore to free up memory and add more. For drum and tone tracks, you can add clips from other projects as well, but it seems like the clip just holds the sequencer data. You can also import track sounds from other projects also, so you could change a drum kit on the fly, or a synth preset on the fly. Basically, you can import clips (sequencer data), and sound presets from other projects, but they are brought in separately. But in this way, you could use a Looper track as a transition piece. You could be jamming for a while, then find a good transition point, record a loop, let the loop play while you import more clips and/or sound presets, then get jamming again for a while, then record a loop, rinse & repeat.

While the motion record may not be as comprehensive as some machines, you can motion record per step, and the motion on/ff button is a nice feature.

I like how the scenes feature.

You can set Master Tune per project from 415.3Hz–466.2Hz.

The menu diving isn’t that bad, unless you want to get into deep editing of the tone tracks.

Cons:
When looping from internal sound sources, there is slight phasing between the source track and the looper track. So as soon as you loop a track, you would want to mute the original immediately afterwards. Which I guess isn’t the worst thing, because once you grab a loop of something, you were probably moving on from the original source anyway. In the reference guide, towards the end of the looper record instructions, it mentions "The track being recorded stops producing sound.” This would make sense that the source track is muted right after the looper is finished recording. Maybe a bug? Maybe I am just reading that wrong.

Yave to stop playback to save a project. This is just ridiculous. Why do I have to stop playback to save my project? Weak.

What is up with having to remove two screws on the back to get to the SD card? The old pinch off things work fine for me on the SP303 and 404.

All of the user loaded samples go in one folder. No organization. So stupid.

Bon bah voilà, j'ai la réponse à ma question, sons et séquences sont chargeables depuis d'autres projets sans arrêter la lecture. Plus qu'à commander :-D
:oops2:... et me la prêter ... merci Falkenmaze !

Ma réplique ? Quoi, quelle réplique  ... ?

Citation de MJCJM :
:oops2:... et me la prêter ... merci Falkenmaze !

non :-D
Si :nawak:

:((Même pas une démo ?

il n'y a pas de stock pour l'instant de toute façon.